REGENCO Copper Free Mirror is made with a super sensitized palladium chloride instead of the traditional copper layer. After the glass is cleaned and rinsed, the surface of the glass is sensitized with a diluted solution of tin chloride. This surface treatment allows for the deposition of silver. Silver nitrate is sprayed onto the sensitized surface of the glass along with other chemical processes. The final outcome is the formation of a uniformed silver layer on the glass.Because copper is not used in the production process, it belongs to environmental protection mirror.
1. Environmentally friendly, completely copper free and traces of lead in the wet basecoat.
2. 10 times more resistant to natural atmospheric corrosion in accordance with standards
3. 3 times more resistant to scratches than standard mirrors
4. Reflective Rate more than 90%
5. Durable time more than 35 years
Copper Free Mirror can be used in many applications such as “green” building, High grade project, humidity envirorment mirror, bathroom mirror, furniture mirror and so on.